Repair may end up costing more than a new component or part. When is it no longer cost-effective to maintain and repair an old part?
AMIS (FZE) professionals understand the design and life cycle of each of Kamov and Mil helicopter, allowing us to nables us to provide the most accurate technical audit of the helicopter fleet.
Our specialists will work with you to help you determine:
- Whether it is still reasonable to maintain and repair an old helicopter;
- What new aircraft is the best for your particular needs;
- What components and parts need to be serviced or replaced soon;
- What type and number of cispare parts you need to purchase;
- The best planning, provisioning, replacement, repair, and overhaul schedule.
We can offer one-time fleet inspection and assessment, although most of our clients prefer longer-term relationships. Regular fleet inspection and testing helps to prevent unforeseen breakdowns and avoid significant expenses for urgent repair.